YUM Straw Toppers
thin 8.5”x11” paper
2” scalloped squeeze punch (we used Fiskars’ Extra Large Scalloped Squeeze Punch)
standard hole punch
1. Print page of toppers on 8.5” x 11” copy paper.
2. Cut on dashed lines creating three strips.
3. Place squeeze punch over each topper, center and punch.
4. Use standard hole punch to punch two holes in each topper; one centered above “YUM” and one below.
5. Bend topper slightly and push straw through holes.
Download the free printable toppers now!0 LIKE THIS POST!