We’re craving anything and everything pumpkin these days, which means we’ll definitely be making these pumpkin pancakes for breakfast this weekend.
serves four • 30 minutes total • $
1 3/4 cups milk
1 cup pumpkin puree
2 tbsp. vegetable oil
2 cups all-purpose flour
3 tbsp. brown sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. pumpkin spice mix
1/2 tsp. salt
1. In a bowl, combine milk, pumpkin, egg and oil.
2. Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin spice mix and salt in a separate bowl.
3. Combine dry mixture with the pumpkin mixture; do not over-mix.
4. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat. Add 1/4 cup of batter for one pancake onto the griddle. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
Download the recipe card!
– Photo and recipe by Adam and Joanne of Inspired Taste0 LIKE THIS POST!