empty toilet paper or paper towel roll
tissue or wrapping paper
string or ribbon
1. Remove all excess toilet paper or paper towel from your roll of choice.
2. Fill empty roll with treats.
3. Wrap treat-filled roll with tissue or wrapping paper by rolling the empty roll onto your paper sheet. Use a small piece of tape to hold the paper on.
4. Twist extra paper at each end of the roll and tie with string or ribbon.
5. Cut extra paper on ends down to size.
6. Place on each plate for a pop of color or use as favors.
– By Heather Winkel, photo by Adam Gallagher0 LIKE THIS POST!