Pumpkin Spice Latte
serves two • 10 minutes • $
2 cups milk (whole, 2%, 1% or nonfat)
2 tbsp. canned pumpkin puree
1-2 tbsp. sugar (add more/less to taste)
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. pumpkin spice mix
1/2 cup hot coffee
pinch of pumpkin spice mix
1. Add milk, canned pumpkin and sugar to a medium saucepan and cook over medium heat until hot,
but do not boil.
2. Remove from heat and add vanilla extract, pumpkin spice mix and coffee.
3. Pour into two large mugs then garnish, if desired, with whipped cream and a pinch of pumpkin spice mix.
Pumpkin Spice Mix
Combine 1½ tbsp. ground cinnamon, 2/4 tsp. ground ginger and 3/4 tsp. ground nutmeg for a perfectly blended pumpkin spice.
1. Print the stencil template on 8.5” x 11” cardstock.
2. Use X-Acto knife to cut along dotted lines to create the pumpkin stencil.
3. Set the stencil on the rim of your latte.
4. Sprinkle pumpkin spice over the latte, making sure to get some of the spice in each of the openings.
5. Remove the stencil 6. Enjoy your Jack-O-Latte.