It’s March and we can feel spring coming (finally!). What better way to get into the spring swing than with day-glo? Step back ’80s–neon has taken over, yet again!
6 beer bottles
beer box carrier
in desired colors
newspaper or dropcloth
1. Remove labels from bottles by soaking them in hot water with a little dish soap.
2. Dry and clean.
3. Place clean bottles on newspaper and coat with primer. Allow to dry.
4. Apply several light coats of colored spray paint until bottles are covered.
5. Prime and spray paint box carrier.
Download the printable instructions.
- By Ananda Spadt, photo by Daniel Johnson5 LIKE THIS POST!