Candy Stocking Stuffers
1. Fold paper in half.
2. Lay out the candy you want to hide and draw your desired shape around it, leaving 1/4 inch room to sew.
3. Set candy aside and cut out shape.
4. Sew around the edges of shape, leaving one side open to slide candy inside.
5. Tuck candy inside and sew opening side shut.
Note: Start with simple shapes like circles and squares to perfect your technique before attempting a star shape.
Download the printable how-to here.
– By Ananda Spadt, photo by Daniel Johnson1 LIKES THIS POST!