Paper Peony Wreath
6×6-inch tissue squares in three coordinating colors
wire wreath frame (find at local craft store for about $3)
1. Accordion fold five layers of tissue.
2. Notch the center of the tissue.
3. Create petals by rounding the ends of paper with scissors.
4. Secure center with floral wire, leaving an inch of excess wire.
5. Fan out the folds on one side, carefully pushing toward the middle. Repeat for other side.
6. Fluff layers to form a flower shape. Make about 30 flowers.
7. Using excess wire, twist-tie each flower to wreath frame.
Download the how-to here!
– By Ananda Spadt0 LIKE THIS POST!